The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
We have been thinking about you and hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. Everyone has been through a lot and is ready to start normal routines again. As we welcome you back to our office, we want to reassure you that your safe treatment here is our number one goal. We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional organizations to make changes to keep you, our other patients, and our staff, safe from infection. Some changes include:
• Our staff will ask you screening questions before your appointment.
• Please use the hand sanitizer that we have available when you come into the office.
• We have removed hard-to-disinfect items in the waiting room to make it easier to clean frequently during the day.
• We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients. We may ask you to wait in your car instead of the waiting room.
• We also ask that you come into the office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
• We may take your temperature before your appointment.
• You may see that all staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks.
• We ask that everyone who enters the office wear a face covering or mask.
• There may be other changes as we try to keep social distancing to six feet. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our office.
Please call our office at (586) 771-6340 if you have any questions or to make an appointment.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Sincerely, Dr Dyki and dental team